'index' => 'my_index',
        'id'    => 'my_id',
        'body'  => [
            'doc' => [
                'new_field' => 'abc'
            ]
        ];

$response = $client->update($params);

But I am getting the below mentioned error.

Error:

[728376]: version conflict,
    required seqNo [145274], 
    primary term [1]. 
    current document has seqNo [779385] and primary term [2]
    Status Code:  409
    Type: version_conflict_eng
    Index: user 

Mapping:

{"user":{"mappings":{"dynamic":"strict","properties":{"EMAIL":{"type":"text"},"FIRSTNAME":{"type":"text"},"MOBILE_NUMBER":{"type":"long"},"NOT_VISIBLE_IDS":{"type":"text"},"SOCIAL_CONTACT":{"type":"nested","include_in_parent":true,"properties":{"DEGREE":{"type":"long"},"FOLLOWER":{"type":"long"}}},"TOTAL_FOLLOWER":{"type":"long"},"USERID":{"type":"long"},"USERNAME":{"type":"text"},"USER_STRING_UNIQUE_ID":{"type":"text"}}}}}

Setting:

{"user":{"settings":{"index":{"mapping":{"nested_objects":{"limit":"2000000"}},"number_of_shards":"5","provided_name":"user","creation_date":"1619021545916","number_of_replicas":"1","uuid":"PzyebOY9SIG-BXl-N9aW8Q","version":{"created":"7010199"}}}}}

Is there any method to solve this?

Welcome!

Do you mean the AWS Elasticsearch service?

If so, please note that we don't support it.

Did you look at Cloud by Elastic, also available if needed from AWS Marketplace?

Cloud by elastic is one way to have access to all features, all managed by us. Think about what is there yet like Security, Monitoring, Reporting, SQL, Canvas, Maps UI, Alerting and built-in solutions named Observability, Security, Enterprise Search and what is coming next :slight_smile: ...

Hi dadoonet,

Yes I am using AWS Elastic Search,

It would be very helpful for me If you could help.

Are you running multiple concurrent updates? How frequently is a single document likely to be updated?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.