Google pubsub plugin(input-output) not found

Good morning.
Recently we migrated the instances from Centos to Rocky Linux. We are suffering this problem: When we install logstash and before start it We try to add the plugins for pubsub(input and output) but the service doesn´t recognise the plugins. Logstash says that the plugin is not installed.

[2024-05-10T09:37:36,106][ERROR][logstash.plugins.registry] Unable to load plugin. {:type=>"input", :name=>"google_pubsub"}
[2024-05-10T09:37:36,197][ERROR][logstash.agent           ] Failed to execute action {:action=>LogStash::PipelineAction::Create/pipeline_id:meppubsub, :exception=>"Java::JavaLang::IllegalStateException", :message=>"Unable to configure plugins: (PluginLoadingError) Couldn't find any input plugin named 'google_pubsub'.
[2024-05-10T09:37:38,973][ERROR][logstash.plugins.registry] Unable to load plugin. {:type=>"output", :name=>"google_pubsub"}
[2024-05-10T09:37:38,977][ERROR][logstash.agent           ] Failed to execute action {:action=>LogStash::PipelineAction::Create/pipeline_id:mepcdr, :exception=>"Java::JavaLang::IllegalStateException", :message=>"Unable to configure plugins: (PluginLoadingError) Couldn't find any output plugin named 'google_pubsub'. Are you sure this is correct? Trying to load the google_pubsub output plugin resulted in this error: Unable to load the requested plugin named google_pubsub of type output. The plugin is not installed.", :backtrace=>["org.logstash.config.ir.CompiledPipeline.<init>(CompiledPipeline.java:120)", "org.logstash.execution.AbstractPipelineExt.initialize(AbstractPipelineExt.java:186)", "org.logstash.execution.AbstractPipelineExt$INVOKER$i$initialize.call(AbstractPipelineExt$INVOKER$i$initialize.gen)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.methods.JavaMethod$JavaMethodN.call(JavaMethod.java:847)", "org.jruby.ir.runtime.IRRuntimeHelpers.instanceSuper(IRRuntimeHelpers.java:1319)", "org.jruby.ir.instructions.InstanceSuperInstr.interpret(InstanceSuperInstr.java:139)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.InterpreterEngine.processCall(InterpreterEngine.java:367)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.StartupInterpreterEngine.interpret(StartupInterpreterEngine.java:66)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.methods.MixedModeIRMethod.INTERPRET_METHOD(MixedModeIRMethod.java:128)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.methods.MixedModeIRMethod.call(MixedModeIRMethod.java:115)", "org.jruby.runtime.callsite.CachingCallSite.cacheAndCall(CachingCallSite.java:446)", "org.jruby.runtime.callsite.CachingCallSite.call(CachingCallSite.java:92)", "org.jruby.RubyClass.newInstance(RubyClass.java:931)", "org.jruby.RubyClass$INVOKER$i$newInstance.call(RubyClass$INVOKER$i$newInstance.gen)", "org.jruby.runtime.callsite.CachingCallSite.cacheAndCall(CachingCallSite.java:446)", "org.jruby.runtime.callsite.CachingCallSite.call(CachingCallSite.java:92)", "org.jruby.ir.instructions.CallBase.interpret(CallBase.java:548)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.InterpreterEngine.processCall(InterpreterEngine.java:367)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.StartupInterpreterEngine.interpret(StartupInterpreterEngine.java:66)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.InterpreterEngine.interpret(InterpreterEngine.java:88)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.methods.MixedModeIRMethod.INTERPRET_METHOD(MixedModeIRMethod.java:238)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.methods.MixedModeIRMethod.call(MixedModeIRMethod.java:225)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.methods.DynamicMethod.call(DynamicMethod.java:228)", "org.jruby.runtime.callsite.CachingCallSite.cacheAndCall(CachingCallSite.java:476)", "org.jruby.runtime.callsite.CachingCallSite.call(CachingCallSite.java:293)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.InterpreterEngine.processCall(InterpreterEngine.java:328)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.StartupInterpreterEngine.interpret(StartupInterpreterEngine.java:66)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.Interpreter.INTERPRET_BLOCK(Interpreter.java:116)", "org.jruby.runtime.MixedModeIRBlockBody.commonYieldPath(MixedModeIRBlockBody.java:136)", "org.jruby.runtime.IRBlockBody.call(IRBlockBody.java:66)", "org.jruby.runtime.IRBlockBody.call(IRBlockBody.java:58)", "org.jruby.runtime.Block.call(Block.java:144)", "org.jruby.RubyProc.call(RubyProc.java:352)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.RubyRunnable.run(RubyRunnable.java:111)", "java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840)"]}

Rocky Linux 8.9
Logstash version 8.13.4

Anyone else with this case?
I am beginning to suspect that it is the OS's fault but I have no choice as it is an image provided by my security department.

Thnx in advance

Did you install the input and output plugins after installing logstash? Those plugins are not bundled in Logstash, so you need to install them.

The documentation are here and here.

Hi Leandro, yes, I´ve installed them after logstash instalation. I think I´ve found the issue. It´s related with the logstash user permissions. It worked since logstash user is in root group. Not recommended but effective anyway.