Has_parent filter


(Felix S.) #1

Hi!

I read about the new has_parent filter on the issue tracker (https://
github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/issues/792) - it seems not to
be part of 0.19.0. Could you provide a nightly build with this
feature? I'd like to evaluate it as soon as possible!

Regards
Felix


(Shay Banon) #2

Its not implemented.

On Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Felix S. wrote:

Hi!

I read about the new has_parent filter on the issue tracker (https://
github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/issues/792 (http://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/issues/792)) - it seems not to
be part of 0.19.0. Could you provide a nightly build with this
feature? I'd like to evaluate it as soon as possible!

Regards
Felix


(Felix S.) #3

Oh, ok. When will it be ready?

On Mar 7, 12:31 pm, Shay Banon kim...@gmail.com wrote:

Its not implemented.

On Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Felix S. wrote:

Hi!

I read about the new has_parent filter on the issue tracker (https://
github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/issues/792 (http://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/issues/792)) - it seems not to
be part of 0.19.0. Could you provide a nightly build with this
feature? I'd like to evaluate it as soon as possible!

Regards
Felix


(Shay Banon) #4

No immediate plans for it.

On Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Felix S. wrote:

Oh, ok. When will it be ready?

On Mar 7, 12:31 pm, Shay Banon <kim...@gmail.com (http://gmail.com)> wrote:

Its not implemented.

On Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Felix S. wrote:

Hi!

I read about the new has_parent filter on the issue tracker (https://
github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/issues/792 (http://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/issues/792)) - it seems not to
be part of 0.19.0. Could you provide a nightly build with this
feature? I'd like to evaluate it as soon as possible!

Regards
Felix


(system) #5