Heartbeat monitors stopping working!

Hi guys!

I'm use heartbeat to monitoring my applications... I am configuring on three identical machines, on two it is working correctly, but on the third it stops, it works if I restart the windows service, but again it stops.

Can help us? :smile:

What version are you using? Is the url correct?

i'm using the heartbeat 7.5.1 version... And you are refering to the url of application?

Hi,
Yes, the url of the location. I encountered an issue when the url is not correct. It gives weird errors at that point and crashes the daemon after 5-7 seconds.

yes, the url are correctly... i'm configuring in 2 machines and working normally(hmlg and dev), but when i'm configuring in prod, working for a few minutes and stop.

@Peter_Steenbergen any sugestion?

Read this and specifically the "Also be patient" part.

It's fine to answer on your own thread after 2 or 3 days (not including weekends) if you don't have an answer.

Have you checked the logs if there are any errors?
What I suggest is to check those if there are any errors. Also an option is to start in Front like: ./heartbeat -e

With that command you can see the output of the monitor and if it hangs or gives an error you see it first hand.

Thanks @Peter_Steenbergen

I will try!

Thans for suport!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.