Hello, now there is a scene. I need to get TOP10 data from ES and draw a histogram. The top10 data also needs to be processed and drawn into a tabular chart. How can I get the contents of the histogram for tabular chart?

Hello, now there is a scene. I need to get TOP10 data from ES and draw a histogram. The top10 data also needs to be processed and drawn into a tabular chart. How can I get the contents of the histogram for tabular chart?

Hi @li_li

You can use Lens to draw both histogram and table. In Lens it is possible to switch from one visualization and the other keeping the same data table underneath: in case it is not possible a warning sign is shown with some explanation. But Histogram to table should be straightforward.

One simple flow you can have is to create a dashboard with the histogram in Lens, then clone the panel and edit the new one in Lens, changing the visualization to table. Finally save and return the the dashboard to see both.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.