Hostname display on the chart

Created a CPU area chart ,passing host name dynamically, through filters beat.hostname,is there a way to capture the hostname in the title or somewhere on the graph.It doesnt show the hostname details anywhere in the chart.

You can add a split series terms aggregation of size 1 on the hostname field. It will never actually split the series (because there you are already filtering down to just a single host), but this will cause your only series to be named by the hostname:

It Worked :slight_smile: thank you!! And one more thing,how are you getting the timestamp in date and time format..for me,it shows only time in x-axis.
My X-axis is : Date histogram ,interval:5m...though i'm lookin for last 2 days of data..it shows me only time but not the date,its so confusing because of that

It depends on the time range you have selected - if you increase it you should also get the date.
You can configure the default scaling in the advanced settings: It's the dateFormat:scaled setting

setting is the same..dateFormat:scaled , if i select the interval >60min then it is showing in both date and time format,if the interval is less than 60min ,its showing only time

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.