How can we roll up all the aggregation data indices have?

1. How can we roll up all the aggregation data indices have?
  2. And If we do rollup of all the aggregation which indices have than will there be any difference between the size of actual and rollup indices or not?

It's not clear what you mean by "roll up all the aggregation data indices", are you able to elaborate please?

Hi @warkolm ,

I want to create a rollup job whose rollup index stores all the data present in the indices.
for example, I want to take rollup of metricbeat 7.16.2-*. for that I have to create a rollup job. And in that job I want to take rollup of all the data. I do not want to create rollup of selective data.

You can run a rollup against all the data in the index, but the intent of it is to summarise the data in the source indices.

Hi @warkolm
Yes, the use of rollup is to summaries the data. but I want to know that If I want to keep all data then rollup will shrink the size of data or not.If yes, than how much percentage it reduce as compaired actual data ?

Is there any way to add all terms field at a time. without selecting one by one at a time.

It's not clear what you mean by this sorry;

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.