How to Add Another Host To Kibana On Different Device or Server

I want add more host to my kibana on windows server 2019, but i have no idea how to do it.

Anyone can help me with that simple question?

Anyone can help me?

Hi @Tw1cUser ,

I'm not sure I understand the question, how do you access your Kibana right now and what you would like to achieve?
You can read about available configuration in the official docs

Regards, Dima

Hi @Dzmitry
Thankyou for reply

i access my kibana on windows server 2019, still use localhost:5061 but i change the port. what I want to achieve is i want add more host or device for monitoring the system module and I have matched the metricbeat.yml configuration from another device to Kibana on Windows Server 2019, but after I did the .\metricbeat setup on another device, the hosts on other devices don't appear on Kibana Windows Server 2019

still use localhost:5061 but i change the port

Not sure I get this part: you changed the port for Kibana because it was not working with default one? Can you share your kibana.yml?
So far I'm guessing you are trying to monitor some hosts with metricbeat and later access logs in the Kibana instance you configured.

I suggest spending some time to read metricbeat docs and and how to configure [kibana endpoint] (Configure the Kibana endpoint | Metricbeat Reference [8.11] | Elastic)

Regards, Dima

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.