How to control the timeout in journeys .ts

hi, please how to control this timeout 30000 ms.

You can use:

//Set default timeout of 60 seconds (60000 milliseconds)
page.setDefaultTimeout(60000);
async () => {
  //Set default timeout of 60 seconds (60000 milliseconds)
  page.setDefaultTimeout(60000);

await page.goto("https://google.com")
}
1 Like

HI @BenB196 , I see that when load the page load a popup and my journey does'nt find the locator from pop up. sorry my english is bad hehe.

stack: |-
        locator.waitFor: Timeout 60000ms exceeded.
        =========================== logs ===========================
        waiting for selector ".closeModal img" to be visible
        ============================================================
            at Step.callback (/etc/heartbeat/proyectos/marathon/journeys/load-main-login-cart.journey.ts:12:19)
            at Runner.runStep (/etc/heartbeat/proyectos/marathon/node_modules/@elastic/synthetics/src/core/runner.ts:211:7)
            at Runner.runSteps (/etc/heartbeat/proyectos/marathon/node_modules/@elastic/synthetics/src/core/runner.ts:261:16)
            at Runner.runJourney (/etc/heartbeat/proyectos/marathon/node_modules/@elastic/synthetics/src/core/runner.ts:351:27)
            at Runner.run (/etc/heartbeat/proyectos/marathon/node_modules/@elastic/synthetics/src/core/runner.ts:445:11)
            at Command.<anonymous> (/etc/heartbeat/proyectos/marathon/node_modules/@elastic/synthetics/src/cli.ts:133:23)

Hmm, I'm not going to be of much help here personally, but maybe use a search engine and look for something like: "playwright ignore popup" or "playwright automatically close popup".

Popups in general when writing automated tests are kind of annoying.