How to create a dashboard with action button?

Hi all, I'm new with Kibana.
I would like to migrate my old system using NagVIS to Kibana.
Do you know how to create a dashboard representing as map your monitored system and display in the dashboard some action buttons allowing to start/stop services?
Thanks

Kibana is more of a general purpose tool, and while you should be able to extend it to do what you're asking about, you'd have to roll it all yourself, which means putting in a fair bit of work.

representing as map your monitored system

There's nothing that Kibana ships with out of the box that will enable this. You could probably put together using a custom tilemap server and mapping your data to custom coordinates, but that would be a lot of work. Alternatively, you could write a custom visualization plugin that would map documents to a representation of your setup, which would also be a bit of work, but probably less than the tilemap option.

display in the dashboard some action buttons allowing to start/stop services?

This would also need to be built as a plugin of some sort. You could inject controls into Kibana, or into another kind of custom visualization, but this functionality doesn't exist in Kibana out of the box.

Thank you for your confirmation.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.