How to create dashboard for API status codes

Hi Team,

I'm new to this Kibana , I want to create a dash board for API status codes like 200 count and 404 count and 404 count , Can anyone help me here.

Thanks,
Rajes

Can you explain what you want to do in greater detail? How does you data look like? How do you want your dashboard to look like?

HI flash1293,

![Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 5.47.28 PM|2x28](upload://7D85U

4fjlcJgF6e4W1U91jpXCw7.png)

Attached the screenshot and you can see the logs in these screen shots and there we have http response codes , I need the all the different response codes count and the count will show like a dashboard and I need to create a alerts based the count .

Thanks,
Rajes

Such a breakdown can be easily done, follow the guide here: Create your first dashboard | Kibana Guide [8.4] | Elastic

Alerts are handled separately in the Elastic stack, check out the documentation here: Alerting | Kibana Guide [8.4] | Elastic

I will follow the doc that you provided , and can we have call or you can schedule a call to guide me the steps.

Thank you,
Rajes

Scheduling calls to help you using Kibana is definitely out of scope for what this forum is offering. You might be interested in the training or consulting offerings:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.