How to create line chart for metricbeat filesystem

Hi Team,

I am creating line graph for metricbeat diskusage using system.filesystem.used.pct and system.filesystem.mount_point for different servers.
I want to filter system.filesystem.mount_point for each individual servers.But when i filter with each inidividual server, it's showing all filesystem's irrespective of server.

Kindly Let me know how to filter filesystem mount_point for each server.

Regards,
Susmitha

Sorry @Susmitha_Devathi but I don't think I quite understand what you're trying to do. Would you mind creating a mock up of the graph you're trying to create? Sometimes a picture is easier than words for these things.

Hi Bargs,

I want to create a visualization for metricbeat file system using "system.filesystem.mount_point" for different servers.

For EX:
I have 3 different servers in beat.name ,i want to show different filesystem's(/opt, /local, /backup) for each individual server in single visualization.
I have represented in horizontal chart,kindly let me know if there is more effective way to represent.

Regards,
D. Susmitha

In your bucket list, I would place the "Split Chart" agg above the "x-axis" agg. You can do this by dragging and dropping on the little up/down arrow. Order matters in the editor because it determines the order of the aggs in the request we make to Elasticsearch. The way you have it currently, it will find the top 10 mount points across all documents and then show you the value for each of those mount points on each server. If you put the "Split Chart" first in the list as I've suggested, you'll see the top 10 mount points on per server. This means if a mount point is taking up a lot of space on one particular server but not the others, you'll still see it in your chart.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.