How to Create Super User in Kibana

I have created super and password for each logstash kibana and elastic then i create the user demo and give permission to dashboard user only when i view the dashboard it shows error internal server error. Then i give the demo user superuser then the data is showing on dashboard please explain when the user is demo and rights is kibana dashboard only why giving error on dashboard . When demo user is super user it shows all the data

You must also give read access to the right index patterns on elasticsearch.
Create a new role where you mention that the user can read the index patterns. And then you can add the role along with kibana_dashboard_only_user role on the user settings.

which es responsibility given to that user? and if i have 4 to 5 dashboard can i give the user to the 1 dashboard access?

is there is any way to show the required dashboard to the user. right now all the dashboard is showing i want to show the user the required dashboard and hide all the dashboard..

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.