How to display total calls minus closed calls

Hi,
We have the records in the index as below.
callid status
1 open
1 open
1 open
1 closed
2 open
2 open
2 closed
3 open
3 open

here we can get the number of calls as 3 by unique count of callid, and closed calls we can get by filtering the status =closed,
as how to get the number of open calls which are not closed in kibana by using the below options.

1. totalcall- closed calls
  2. the number of calls which are not having closed status

Can you please help here how to proceed

Hello,

You should be able to use pie chart or data table to show that some calls have the status closed and some calls have the status open. But the trick is to make to sure your mapping on data allows you to aggregate based on terms. Then you will be able to map the count and status of the calls.

Hope that helps
Thanks,
Bhavya

Hi Bhavya,
by terms aggregation, you can group the records based on callid. can you please help how to identify the calls which are not having closed status.

Hello,

Can you please post the mapping of your fields which you are interested in using in these visualizations?

These docs should help you grab them. https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/mapping.html

Thanks,
Bhavya

need the count of the calls which are having open status

If I have with same called xxxxx of 5 records with 4 are open and 1 is closed. This call comes under closed not in open because it received the closed status.
If I hae another called yyyy of 3 records with open status, this call id should come under open count as it is not having closed status.
From above my result should be: number of calls 2, open :1, closed :1,

For number of calls and closed calls it is straight forward as you mentioned. For open calls count how to get in kibana ?

Can you please help.