How to Export my Search results meaningful into my Computer

Hello Folks,
after i wrote a Search query in Kibana (discover-> Add a filter) and save it ,i want to export the Search responses into my Computer meaningfully.
Until now it Exports the result as JSON , but it contains not my Searching Word "test",
Example what i did until now , any Idea to get Forward.

example2

My JSON File Looks terrible and contains nothing meaningful, and contains alot of things wich i do not need them.
is it possible to export just the Field "word" and its Contain with result "test".?
Any Help , i will Appreciate.
Any Updates.?
thx.

@samyo, you can use the "Share" -> "CSV Reports" -> "Generate CSV" to export the search results. Before doing so, you'll want to select the field which you'd like exported and then save the saved search:

thanx Brandon, it works fine now.
Is it possible to get the extracted Result with "highlighting" too? i mean after we download the report we want, could we be able to see the saved searching Word with some "Highlight" to notice it easly like example.
thx and best regards.

Is it possible to get the extracted Result with "highlighting" too? i mean after we download the report we want, could we be able to see the saved searching Word with some "Highlight" to notice it easly like example.

That's not currently possible. We export the results to CSV, and the CSV file format doesn't have any concept of highlighting.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.