- There is very frequent word for index for example: "company" ( 6mln over 8mln total documents)
- It's not stop word and is indexed
- It's very often that users make their request with this only word and it's legal request
- It executes very and very slow ~1minute while any of usual requests ~300-500ms
- In terms aggregation I see total for "company" very quick - so counting "total" is not problem for ES
- Any shard contains many and many of documents with "company" word - so - get size:10 not problem
I think that problem is that it trys to score and sort such query (?)
Is there any solution to setup query to force total count and no-scored return for such queries?