How to get Elastic Webinar and blog updates to official email address?

Hi Guys,

I want to know how to get upcoming webinars and updates of elastic products to my official email address. I have registered for newsletter subscription bottom of Elastic.co webpage, but not getting emails regarding upcoming webinars to register.

I received those updates in my past email address. Kindly let me know how to register for the same. Thank you.

We usually send out a fortnightly email for upcoming events, so you might have signed up between one of those?

PS - We aren't all guys :slight_smile:

Hi Mark Walkom,

I registered last month back, I got the below acknowledge mail and after that no mail but webinars are conducted in the mean while. kindly help to stay in touch with current updates

Heya,

Thanks for signing up to receive Elastic updates! Your registration was a success.

You can expect to hear from us about new releases as they become available, along with tips to help you stay current and upgrade. We’ll also share helpful technical blog posts and invites to upcoming webinars and events.

While you wait for your first email to arrive, you can [learn about our latest releases on our blog](https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/URL.BLAH.BLAH.BLAH&reserved=0).

Enjoy,

The Elastic Team

Can you PM me the email address you signed up with and I'll follow up internally.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.