How to show percentage of counts, total count etc in table,horizontal bar and other widgets

How to show percentage of counts, total count, unique counts in table,horizontal bar and other widgets

Hi @prakhara!

This existing Discuss issue looks similar to your question: Calculate Percentage in Kibana.

Does that help answer what you're looking for?

No, I don't want to do math on the field value, I want to do math on the field count, Is there any way to do this.
As far as I understood scripted fields perform modification on the value not count

You're correct. Scripted fields only operate on one Elasticsearch document at a time.

Percentage of count can only be achieved in the pie chart visualization. We are adding support for it in the data table in an upcoming release. Please see: https://github.com/elastic/kibana/pull/39572

OK.
Thanks @alisongoryachev
what about the custom labels like unique count, Total count. Can we add our labels in the existing kibana widgets ?

@prakhara I believe you can only customize the axis labels using visualizations.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.