How to snapshot all indexes with curator (ES 1.7 Curator 3.5)

Hello All,

I am trying to schedule snapshotting of all indexes using curator.
The command below results in an error.
What am I doing wrong?

curator --host 10.11.12.13 snapshot --repository my_s3_repository indices --all-indices

Error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/bin/curator", line 11, in
sys.exit(main())
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/curator/curator.py", line 5, in main
cli( obj={ "filters": [] } )
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 716, in call
return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 696, in main
rv = self.invoke(ctx)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 1060, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 1057, in invoke
Command.invoke(self, ctx)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 889, in invoke
return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 534, in invoke
return callback(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/click/decorators.py", line 17, in new_func
return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/curator/cli/snapshot.py", line 46, in snapshot
if any(c.isupper() for c in name):
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Is that version 3.5, or 3.5.1? The fix for that error was released in 3.5.1.

This was it, thank you.
Upgraded to 3.5.1 and all is well now.
Might be worth updating the doc to use 3.5.1 as the example.
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/client/curator/3.5/installation.html

That example is not using the latest version by design, showing how to specify a version in case you needed to fall back to an older version for some reason.

Using pip without a version will get the latest, and the manual download instructions below do link to the appropriate version (3.5.1 for the 3.x branch). I can perhaps put a "this is the current version" number somewhere on the page.