I Cant implement the kibana with my elasticsearch v8.8.2 on kubernetes

Hello Team,
I deployed the elasticseatch with v8.8.2 (latest one) for purposely in my kubernetes cluster using helm chart. Now I want to implement kibana with same elasticearch but both should be in same version as I see that in document. I cant see the kibana v8.8.2 tag offically here kibana/kibana-oss | Docker @ Elastic. If I use the some other version it is giving me this error

+++
{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2023-12-12T12:37:29Z","tags":["status","plugin:elasticsearch@6.2.4","error"],"pid":1,"state":"red","message":"Status changed from yellow to red - This version of Kibana requires Elasticsearch v6.2.4 on all nodes. I found the following incompatible nodes in your cluster: v8.8.2 @ 172.17.0.29:9200 (172.17.0.29)","prevState":"yellow","prevMsg":"Waiting for Elasticsearch"}

+++

Please help me to implement kibana with elasticsearch v8.8.2

Thanks

You definitely have a very old version of Kibana there. Check the configuration of you helm chart to see if maybe it used an old location for the Elastic Docker repository.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.