Include_in_all 5.3.1

I am getting tons of INFO messages in the log. On every Bulk add:

field [include_in_all] is deprecated, as [_all] is deprecated, and will be disallowed in 6.0, use [copy_to] instead.
field [include_in_all] is deprecated, as [_all] is deprecated, and will be disallowed in 6.0, use [copy_to] instead.

OK, you can remove the include_in_all and get rid of the log messages by adding Mapping of:

"_all" : {"enabled" : false},

However, if you are still using it, you need to add a new field and use copy_to to get rid of the log message.

I am not a fan of this type of message until the field is really gone - which will happen in 6.0.

But then it'll just break and users will complain about not being notified in advance :wink:

1 Like

Yeah... I am happy I found a work around...

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.