Install .gem file offline in Logstash

Hi

i am trying to install the logstash-codec-json_lines plugin on one of our Logstash server which does not have internet access . I get following error below message when trying to install the plugin .

I have tried to download the .gem file and tried to use the --local option but it still does not work . Wondering if you can please advise in installing the plugin using the offline .gem file .

bin/logstash-plugin install --local --no-verify logstash-codec-json_lines

ERROR: Something went wrong when installing logstash-codec-json_lines, message: Connection refused - Connection refused

bin/logstash-plugin install file://usr/share/logstash/logstash-codec-json_lines-3.0.1.gem

ERROR: File not found for: file://usr/share/logstash/logstash-codec-json_lines-3.0.1.gem, message: Can't file local file /share/logstash/logstash-codec-json_lines-3.0.1.gem

bin/logstash-plugin install --local --no-verify /usr/share/logstash/logstash-codec-json_lines-3.0.1.gem

ERROR: Something went wrong when installing /usr/share/logstash/logstash-codec-json_lines-3.0.1.gem, message: Connection refused - Connection refused

Regards

Mussa

would Appreciate if someone can advise of above question . We kind of stuck because of this issue .

Any update on this please

See https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/logstash/current/offline-plugins.html.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.