Is it possible to automate the creation of dashboard in Kibana

Hi,
I want to know if it is possible to automate the creation of dashboard in Kibana.
Say for example, I have created one dashboard for one set of log files parsed by logstash. And all these will have only one testcase in them.
And then, if I am adding more files (with more than one testcase) and logstash parses them. Is there a way to get the dashboard created automatically depending on the number of cases in the same way as my first one?

Why not have a single dashboard for all test cases and add an input control that allows you to select and filter on a specific test case?

Thanks for the reply.
Can you please let me know how do we add input control to select and filter in that way?

Have a look at this documentation.

Thanks for this new option. I have gone through this option. This helps in one way. I think this will dynamically changes the data on the Dashbaord, but doesn't create a new visualization.
Is there a way which creates a new visualization (Data table) by itself depending on the number of testcases?
We will create the visualization (Data Table here) once for the data with one testcase.
We want the remaining to be created automatically basing on testcase number.

As far as I know there is no support for such automatic creation.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.