Is it possible to implement a filter in the form of a button in Kibana?

In Kibana, I created a filter. %D0%A0%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BA%201
When you hover the mouse cursor over the filter, different buttons are displayed. In order to apply the filter, it is necessary to press the button in the form of a tick. Is it possible to implement a filter in the form of a button so that when the mouse cursor is over the buttons are not displayed and when the button is clicked, a filter is applied? %D0%A0%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BA%202

1 Like

Hi there, that isn't currently possible but if you want to create a more curated experience for your dashboard consumers, you could create input controls which will give your users the ability to add filters by interacting with these controls. This feature was added in Kibana 6.1.

Thanks,
CJ

1 Like

A drop-down list with values from the date field is displayed, it displays data in the date format stored in the database in the date field for all entries. It is necessary to make the following entries in the list: 1 day, 1 week, 1 year. Maybe there are still some options, since this is the basic functionality of any dashboard - the choice of the date range.

1 Like

HI CJ! I have the same problem with dashboards.
I can`t create time range - "day, week, month, year, all time" for my dashboards. Could you please help and provide some solution how to implement time range in Kibana dashboards?
Thank a lot!
WBR, Arseniy.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.