Is kibana 6.8.7 supports drill down dash boards?

Hi

I am working on kibana 6.8.7 version

Drill down records from Visualize as follows ::

1. Create a search in Discover 'Abc_Search' and it has a filter which is "filter1' on the 'abc*' index.

2. Create a Visualize based on the 'Abc_Search' and aggregated the field called "SEVERITY" (TALE DATA )

3. Notice that SEVERITY has values like 'INFO','WARNING','ERROR' with aggregated counts

4. Try to make a drill down -- Make SEVERITY field to the URL type and defined the URL of the '1' point in Index Search with {{value}}

5. Now, Data of the Severity is getting in links, after click the link then opened the new browser and get the details of '1' point like combination of 'filter1' and Severity Value

6. Next, cretate another filter which is 'filter2' on the same index 'abc*' and save as search name called 'XYZ_Search'

7. Create a new Visualize based on the 'XYZ_Search' and aggregated the field called "SEVERITY" (TABLE DATA )

8. DATA count is getting correctly and getting the data links also, but when we click it is opened in the new browser and get the details of '1' point like combination of 'filter1' and Severity Value

Expectation is getting the details of '6' point like combination of 'filter2' and Sever Value

Is there any way we can create the dynamic URL on same index with different filters ?

Or

Do we have any way to drill down records on same index with different filters from Visualize/Dashboard?

What I can think of is just create 6 different fields and each one will hold 1 filter.
I don't think it is possible that 1 field will change its filter logic dynamically.

Alternatively,
Create a markdown visualisation with these URLs/filters

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.