is there anyone who tried using this inspectIT java agent integrated to elasticsearch APM? https://blog.novatec-gmbh.de/java-application-performance-management-elastic-stack/
Well, if anyone did, can you tell me how to setting it ? i've stuck for a month because i cant see any data from my kibana.
Here's my install steps:
- Centos 7
- Java 8 installed with apt repo: ppa:webupd8team/java
- Elasticsearch and kibana apt-get installed using rpm
- X-pack installed in elasticsearch using offline installer
- X-pack installed in kibana using offline installer
- Passwords generated with: elasticsearch/bin/x-pack/setup-passwords interactive
- In /etc/kibana/kibana.yml I updated elasticsearch.username and elasticsearch.password with the elastic credentials from setup-password.
- I installed and ran apm-server setup
- And I have apm-server -e running
- Kibana, elasticsearch and apm-server version 6.2.0
All other configurations are defaults. Kibana loads and I can login with the kibana credentials generated from setup-passwords. However, when clicking the "Check APM Server Status" button on the APM screen I get a "No data found" message.
Im very new in elasticsearch sorry if im missing something.
Thanks in advance !