JVM, ERROR, [o.e.c.r.a.DiskThresholdMonitor] [ESHOST] low disk watermark [85%]

Hi,

I have been working with one of the PoC project, where the requirement is to collect the ERROR logs from multiple linux nodes to Windows machine where ElasticSearch and kibana are running. I could able to see the logs collected in kibana UI but shipping all the log type eg: WARN, INFO, ERROR but in this case i just need ERROR logs.
Can anyone answer the below questions,

1. Needed to ship only ERROR logs, for that where the configuration is required ?

2. The windows machine has 8GB RAM, 150GB HardDisk, for smooth performance tunning what all settings needed to be done ?

3. Also, the log data is getting saved in Elasticsearch/data/node.. directory which is big data. How to avoid this unnecessary data to be cleared once the required data is fetch ?

Below are the few error logs, from elasticsearch log,

ERROR][i.n.u.c.D.rejectedExecution] [windows host/ elasticsearch] Failed to submit a listener notification task.
Event loop shut down?
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: event executor terminated
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.reject(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:987) ~[netty-common-
4.1.43.Final.jar:4.1.43.Final]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.offerTask(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:388) ~[netty-comm
on-4.1.43.Final.jar:4.1.43.Final]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.addTask(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:381) ~[netty-common
-4.1.43.Final.jar:4.1.43.Final].
Hope, the questions asked are clear. Kindly provide the bestpractices like xmx, xms settings to avoid the JVM crash, or low disk watermark exceeded errors ? Thanks and appreciate the help

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.