Kibana 6.1.2 coordinate map with unique terms or pie chart

Hi all,

In this older post: Kibana 5 coordinate map - unique terms is a topic about maps and unique terms.

I am using Kibana 6.1.2 with an offline custom WMS compliant map server (Openmaptile-server). With some geoip filtering in Logstash the result is could be as follows:
Screenshot from 2018-01-21 00-23-45

I did a quick scan in the data and option dialog. Is it still not possible to make use of unique terms or other aggregation metrics other than count? It would be nice to use some pie charts or custom tool-tip windows for drill-down events. Are these subjects in the future scope of development?

Hello,

Are you thinking about something like this? https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/2288

Yes indeed. Is this already implemented? Or am I overlooking something?

It's still an enhancement request. I know it's on the Visualization team roadmap but I cannot give you an estimate on when it will come out. You can follow that issue for updates and do a +1 in order to make it stand out a bit more. Feedback from the community is one of the things we take in consideration when deciding priorities for features.

Thank you Marius!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.