Kibana and ADA compliance

Hi

We started a POC using Elastic stack and used Kibana to build visulizations and dashboards.
Our requirement is the dashboards should meet ADA (American Disability Act) standards
Is Kibana ADA compliant or not, Please clarify.

Regards,
Purnima

Hi @Purnima_Dhulipudi,

I believe we're not there yet. Take a look at the Accessibility Statement for Kibana. Also if it's related to U.S. government certifications and accreditations feel free to get in touch via Elasticsearch US Public Sector Certifications and Accreditations | Elastic.

Best,
Oleg

Hi @Purnima_Dhulipudi Kibana is ADA compliant. If you need the official VPAT, you can obtain it by emailing accessibility@elastic.co. Just let us know which version you are using so we can share the correct document.
Cheers
Raya

1 Like

Hi @raya , I am looking for 7.6.2 version
I need those documents , can you please share to my email address dhulipudi.purnima@gmail.com

Thanks
Purnima

Can you please send your request to accessibility@elastic.co as Raya suggested above? Someone will definitely reply to your request with the required documents and this way we can track similar requests in a single place.

Thanks,
Oleg

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.