Kibana Chart x-axis customization issue

I have a vertical bar chart.
X-axis is the Date Histogram Aggregation on timestamp. Interval is Daily.
However, the labels are automatically generated and not matching the column very well.
Is there a way to change that?
For example, first column should be aligned to (shown as) July 2nd and last column should be July 12th.

You can adjust the advanced setting dateFormat:scaled to specify the interval label. Advanced settings can by adjusted by first selecting "Management" on the left and then selecting "Advanced Settings".

By default the value for dateFormat:scaled is

[
  ["", "HH:mm:ss.SSS"],
  ["PT1S", "HH:mm:ss"],
  ["PT1M", "HH:mm"],
  ["PT1H", "YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm"],
  ["P1DT", "YYYY-MM-DD"],
  ["P1YT", "YYYY"]
]

For example, you can adjust the day intervals format by changing ["P1DT", "YYYY-MM-DD"] to ["P1DT", "MM-DD"] to just view the month and day

Thanks. This only changes the intervals format. However, it's still not aligned.
For example, the first column should be aligned to 07-02.
the last one should be aligned to 07-13 (07-13 is not even displayed, actually)
Because if you hover over the columns, the first one is for July 02, and the last one is for July 13th.

I am not sure if that is possible. You can open a feature request to track the issue

Thanks. Looks like, if I use Monthly as Interval, it's not aligned correctly too.
The columns are for May June July data respectively. However, they are not aligned correctly.

Also follow up with 2 questions.

1 In IE11, the x-axis lables are not displayed at all. Is this a known issue?

2 ["", "HH:mm:ss.SSS"],
["PT1S", "HH:mm:ss"],
["PT1M", "HH:mm"],
["PT1H", "YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm"],
["P1DT", "YYYY-MM-DD"],
["P1YT", "YYYY"]

Would you mind explain what does the first row-empty string mean? and why PT1H and P1DT are named differently? Shouldn't it be PT1D?

Hello, any answers for the followup questions?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.