Kibana couldn't connect to remote elastic-search cluster

I'm configuring kibana:6.8.23 for remote elasticsearch host . I used docker compose file to install it. I use the env ELASTICSEARCH_HOSTS: '["my elasticsearch host"]' . But find that /usr/share/kibana/config/kibana.yamlfile not updated with the env from compose file. Then I tried edit file inside docker container and update the elasticsearch.hosts: [ "my elasticserch host" ] But connection is not establishing. I got the following error

2023-11-19 08:53:55 {"type":"log","@timestamp":"2023-11-19T08:53:55Z","tags":["warning","elasticsearch","admin"],"pid":1,"message":"Unable to revive connection: my elasticsearch host"} 2023-11-19 08:53:57 {"type":"log","@timestamp":"2023-11-19T08:53:57Z","tags":["license","warning","xpack"],"pid":1,"message":"License information from the X-Pack plugin could not be obtained from Elasticsearch for the [data] cluster. Error: Request Timeout after 30000ms"}

Hi @nazmus_sakib_1987,

Welcome to the community! Can you please sure you're configuration?

Can I confirm you're using Kibana version 6.8? Which version of Elasticsearch are you using? If you are using version 6.8 I would recommend updating to an in support version as per the support matrix and EOL policy.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.