Kibana did not load properly. Check the server output for more information. -- Help!

Hello,

Im wondering if someone could help me? When loading Kibana on our wifi I get the error:

Kibana did not load properly. Check the server output for more information.

In the console I see:

&

Interestingly, this only happens on the wifi. So I assume it's something to do with proxies my company uses. But Im lost as where to start.

I can post logs but they dont seem to mention the error.

What happens when you open it in an incognito window ? Can you try restarting Kibana and provide the logs from that point. Also, If you open the browser debugger and watch the network tab when you load Kibana, what do you see? Are requests failing? If so, what's the URL they are trying to load, and what error does it produce? And also, are you seeing any error messages from the Kibana server (stdout or in log files)?

Also check to see similar posts : Kibana did not load properly in kibana version 6.6 may be the solution might work for u ?

Thanks
Rashmi

Thanks for the reply.

I tried incognito, same issue. Looking at the network tab, the only thing that fails is:

I've tried the solutions in the other posts, and alas, no fix here.

@ Brandon_Kobel can you help?

I am getting the same error whenever I try to upgrade ELK from 6.7.to 7.0. Any help on this regard will be helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.