we have some questions about how to handle multiple authentication methods in Kibana. It would be great if we can learn from you and your solutions or your ideas.
at the moment we can offer three different authentication methods:
there is an interesting UI selector where users can select which authentication method they want to use.
- is it possible to use this UI selector only when the prefered (highest order setting) failed ?
- or can we configure the UI selector behind a different endpoint ?
Also there is the "/login" option for using native authentication.
- is it possible to configure more URL endpoints for our realms?
Or do you have other solutions how to handle our requirements ?
- native authentication via /login for administrators --> check
- oidc realm for all users (default setting)
- saml as fallback if oidc is not working