Kibana has a response "We couldn't log you in. Please try again."

Hi everyone,
Is there anyone who can help me? I have an issue with Kibana. When I try to log in, Kibana gives the response "We couldn't log you in. Please try again." I have read many forums, but none of them seem to address my specific issue.
I have run the command "curl -XGET 'http://localhost:9200/_cluster/health'" and received a response this {"cluster_name":"elasticsearch","status":"red","timed_out":false,"number_of_nodes":1,"number_of_data_nodes":1,"active_primary_shards":101,"active_shards":101,"relocating_shards":0,"initializing_shards":0,"unassigned_shards":98,"delayed_unassigned_shards":0,"number_of_pending_tasks":0,"number_of_in_flight_fetch":0,"task_max_waiting_in_queue_millis":0,"active_shards_percent_as_number":50.753768844221106} . Perhaps one of you has experienced this before or can provide assistance.

Thank you.

Hi @Danuptraa,

It looks like your cluster is in red state, meaning one or more primary shards are not assigned. Have you had a look at some of the common fixes listed in the documentation.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.