Kibana Navbar logo customization

I was trying to change the Navbar logo of Kibana using this guide Custom Logo Kibana 7.10.0 (guide)
I'm wondering if my logo is larger, is there any way to modify the size of the flex box in order to show my logo more clearly?
Thank you in advance!

Hi @Long_Nguyen ,

I would recommend to reduce your own logo, rather than dealing with the flex box settings. I think it would be more easy that way, as described in the Note 3. If this is not an option, then you will have to do your own research and find the portion of code that you need to edit for the flex box, as I did not for my tutorial. Sorry, I wish I could do more to help you:

Note 3: This is a recommendation for the custom image that you will use to replace the logos. The smaller the base64 or SVG image file, the easier it will be for Kibana to process the file you are modifying. I recommend a size no larger than 100px . So first, reduce the original image file to 100px , then convert it to base64 (or SVG ) and you will see that the generated code is much smaller.

I hope this can help you.
Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.