Kibana not work after upgrade

I have ELK cluster with ver. 6.6.2-oss
Works in docker.
Last week I upgraded to version 6.8.14 (basic). Elasticsearch works without any problems.
But any attempts to switch to kibana other than version 6.6.2-oss end in failure.
There are no error messages in the logs - port 5601 is available - now I get a message "Kibana server is not ready yet".
curl returns the following code - curl -X GET "localhost:5601/status" -I "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable"
What could be the problem?

Something is preventing Kibana from starting correctly. Check the Kibana logs for more info.

Any error messages in logs.
Several warnings.
"{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2021-03-02T13:00:05Z","tags":["warning","elasticsearch","config","deprecation"],"pid":1,"message":"Config key "url" is deprecated. It has been replaced with "hosts""}"
"{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2021-03-02T13:00:07Z","tags":["security","warning"],"pid":1,"message":"Generating a random key for xpack.security.encryptionKey. To prevent sessions from being invalidated on restart, please set xpack.security.encryptionKey in kibana.yml"}"
"{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2021-03-02T13:00:07Z","tags":["security","warning"],"pid":1,"message":"Session cookies will be transmitted over insecure connections. This is not recommended."}"
"{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2021-03-02T13:00:14Z","tags":["reporting","browser-driver","warning"],"pid":1,"message":"Enabling the Chromium sandbox provides an additional layer of protection."}"
"{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2021-03-02T13:00:14Z","tags":["reporting","warning"],"pid":1,"message":"Generating a random key for xpack.reporting.encryptionKey. To prevent pending reports from failing on restart, please set xpack.reporting.encryptionKey in kibana.yml"}"
"{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2021-03-02T13:00:20Z","tags":["warning","task_manager"],"pid":1,"message":"Task vis_telemetry "oss_telemetry-vis_telemetry" failed in attempt to run: [version_conflict_engine_exception] [_doc][oss_telemetry-vis_telemetry]: version conflict, required seqNo [66], primary term [2]. current document has seqNo [67] and primary term [2], with { index_uuid="PTFkNwK1SRKJ9qrCj7g2Sw" & shard="0" & index=".kibana_task_manager" }"}"
"{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2021-03-02T13:00:20Z","tags":["warning","migrations"],"pid":1,"message":"Another Kibana instance appears to be migrating the index. Waiting for that migration to complete. If no other Kibana instance is attempting migrations, you can get past this message by deleting index .kibana_2 and restarting Kibana."}"
"{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2021-03-02T13:01:20Z","tags":["warning","task_manager"],"pid":1,"message":"The task maps_telemetry "Maps-maps_telemetry" is not cancellable."}"

Another Kibana instance appears to be migrating the index. Waiting for that migration to complete. If no other Kibana instance is attempting migrations, you can get past this message by deleting index .kibana_2 and restarting Kibana.

This is the relevant part. A migration failed. Please check out the documentation:

I have read this document.
I have made several attempts to upgrade.
The first few times I stopped and stuck my production docker with kibana. And I waited for about 20 minutes.
Then I brought up the docker image with kibana on a separate instance and waited for about an hour. In both cases, kibana didn't work. The old image (6.6.2-oss) on the production server will rise almost instantly.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.