Hello, is there a site / list any where that lists all of the Kibana 4 Plugins that are available..? I was hoping that someone had made some new visualizations
Nope, but I raised an issue for us to add this to the docs - https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/5554
Thanks.. Any pointers of where to find any?
LOL.. i tried google - always brought up; how to make your own Kibana plugin I am surprised by how little there seems to be out there considering how cool kibana is - I have made a lot for my own projects using d3 and just thought that others would have done the same for kibana. I want a sunburst chart
If you write/find something please do post here so we can start tracking them!
what about timelion?
This is what i see now : https://github.com/elastic/kibana/wiki/Known-Plugins
I looked at this link the other day and was like finally ... i go back today and its gone
Turns out we migrated this to https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/5.1/known-plugins.html
We'll add an announcement to this category and see if we can add in a redirect or something.
For anyone interested, here's the list of things from the old wiki page. Note that this does include plugins that aren't compatible with 5.X.
- X-Pack - security, monitoring, reporting, alerts, graph
- Sense - web-based console for interacting with the Elasticsearch REST API
- Shield - kibana component to the elasticsearch shield plugin, adds security and a login screen
- Timelion - time-series data composer for Kibana
- LogTrail - View, analyze, search and tail log events in realtime with a developer/sysadmin friendly interface
- Alert App for Elasticsearch (elasticfence)
- mathlion - enables equation parsing and advanced math under Timelion
- Swimlanes (prelert)
- Metric colors (Oxalide)
- Line (sbeyn)
- Gauge (sbeyn)
- Traffic (sbeyn)
- Tagcloud (stormpython)
- Heatmap (stormpython)
- Vectormap (stormpython)
- Radar (SIREN)
- Wordcloud (SIREN)
- Timeline (SIREN)
- Sunburst (JuanCarniglia)
- Circles (JuanCarniglia)
- Picture values (JuanCarniglia)
- 3D Graph (JuanCarniglia)
- Sankey (Chenryn)
- HTML (Raystorm)
- Slider (Raystorm)
- Percent as Image (JuanCarniglia)
- Enhanced Tilemap (nreese)
- Network Plugin (dlumbrer)
- C3JS Visualizations (mstoyano)
- Health Metric (clamarque)
- Extended Metric (ommsolutions)
Hey @warkolm. How can I add my plugin to this list? I have been working on it in the last months. You can check it here if you want.
you should open a PR against master and update this file.
then we'll backport that to 5.x branch.
its very nice. How is this possible?
How we create new thinks in Kibana.
How we can edit Kibana Source code?
Please guide me...