Kibana server is not ready yet

Hi
I'm using a trial version of the Elastic/kibana. (30 days trial)
I have configured ldap and it worked.
I add few watcher and they worked as well , but after few days I couldn't login the kibana anymore.
the error I get is "Kibana server is not ready yet".
I have tried to add in the kibana.yml "xpack.security.encryptionKey" with the generated 32-bit key and it doesn't help .
I also tried with "xpack.encryptedSavedObjects.encryptionKey" and also did not worked for me.
Maybe you have any idea how to solve that ?

Regards
Avi

btw
when I run journalctl , I received errors like these :slight_smile:
Aug 29 15:16:13 vmkibana kibana[249086]: FATAL Error: Unable to complete saved object migrations for the [.kibana] index. Please >
Aug 29 15:16:13 vmkibana systemd[1]: kibana.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Aug 29 15:16:13 vmkibana systemd[1]: kibana.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Aug 29 15:16:16 vmkibana systemd[1]: kibana.service: Service RestartSec=3s expired, scheduling restart.
Aug 29 15:16:16 vmkibana systemd[1]: kibana.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 102.
Aug 29 15:16:16 vmkibana systemd[1]: Stopped Kibana.
Aug 29 15:16:16 vmkibana systemd[1]: Started Kibana.

Welcome to our community! :smiley:

Do you mean a Platinum trial?

Can you provide your Kibana logs?

1. Have you tried restarting it?
  2. What is in your elasticsearch logs? (for me this kibana error sometimes shows when elasticsearch wasnt working properly).
  3. Logs above says something about .kibana index, have you tried deleting it (it will delete all searches, visualizations, saved objects in general). Can you paste _cat/indices command from your elasticsearch?

מאת: Avi Sagiv <avi.sagiv@partner.co.il>
‪Date: יום ב׳, 30 באוג׳ 2021, 10:33‬