Kibana status is Yellow due to plugins degraded (after upgrade to version 8.8.2)

Hi,
I just upgraded elasticseach/ kibana to 8.8.2. Cluster health is Green.
But Kibana status is Yellow (when I navigate to http:///status )
What is see is there are lot of plugins in yellow status with the message degraded

Can someone guide me how to resolve this issue ?

One of Kibana Log at kubernetes pod level -

[2023-09-13T03:37:25.766+00:00][ERROR][plugins.alerting.metrics.alert.threshold] Executing Rule sales-and-service-cloud-monitoring:metrics.alert.threshold:4156c8df-16e3-5385-93cd-5e53c3a4e96c has resulted in Error: Rule failed to execute because rule ran after it was disabled. - Error: Rule failed to execute because rule ran after it was disabled.
    at loadRule (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/@kbn/alerting-plugin/server/task_runner/rule_loader.js:46:11)
    at TaskRunner.prepareToRun (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/@kbn/alerting-plugin/server/task_runner/task_runner.js:447:12)
    at TaskRunnerTimer.runWithTimer (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/@kbn/alerting-plugin/server/task_runner/task_runner_timer.js:49:20)
    at TaskRunner.run (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/@kbn/alerting-plugin/server/task_runner/task_runner.js:554:30)
    at TaskManagerRunner.run (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/@kbn/task-manager-plugin/server/task_running/task_runner.js:274:22)

I see similar issue reported earlier by other members, but no mention about solution.

@ bhavyarm can you please guide how the issue was resolved in your case ?

Thanks,
Chethan

1 Like

@ francescouk
You had a similar issue. How was that resovled ?

Can you please guide ?

Thanks,
Chethan

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.