Kibana ui not loading

iam using nginx proxy for kibana.My kibana ui is not loading. iam getting this in UI.

Kibana did not load properly. Check the server output for more information.

in the UI inspect mode .iam seeing this
index.light.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 ()
index.light.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 ()
core.light.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 ()

THis is my nginx conf

server {
listen 80;
listen [::]:80;
return 301 https://$host$request_uri;
}

server {
listen 443 default_server;
listen [::]:443;
ssl on;
ssl_certificate /etc/nginx/ssl/cert.crt;
ssl_certificate_key /etc/nginx/ssl/cert.key;
access_log /var/log/nginx/nginx.access.log;
error_log /var/log/nginx/nginx.error.log;
location / {
#Replace IP or URL changes based on the environment
proxy_pass my ip address;
}
}

THis is how i access my kibana

https://myipaddress/tools/kibana

i have addedd this in kibana.yml file
server.basePath: "/tools/kibana"
server.rewriteBasePath: true
Pls let me know what is the issue here.

I'm not experienced with Nginx, but looking at this similar thread, it seems your configuration is missing a few pieces

Also, be sure to check this other thread for a complete solution.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.