Kibana Visulialsation for unstructued data

(Ahmed HADDAD) #1

Hello , could Visulation like "count term aggregation be done in KIbana for Unstructred data ??

(Marius Dragomir) #2

what do you mean by unstructured data? The data should be something that can be stored in ES, as Kibana only allows ES as a data source.

(Ahmed HADDAD) #3

PDF is unstructred data,
I have worked with semi-structured data before (Csv Files) and i could create visulisation on it with kibana.

(Ahmed HADDAD) #4

What i want to do is to made a visulization that counts the number of each words on pdf ("not in document").
is that possible ? because i 've tried and i only could have a visulization of words where the count is equal to 1 even if it is repeated 5 or 7 time (i understand its the number of document where the word)

(Marius Dragomir) #5

Yeah, getting the count of terms in a field is not available in Kibana right now, but can be achieved with the ES api. This is something that's been answered here: Count words/tokens in a field in a document

(Ahmed HADDAD) #6

yes but that result can't be visulized in a dashboard.
i need to show that as a visulisation in a dashboard

(Marius Dragomir) #7

You have to build your own plugin for Kibana, unfortunately for that. It's not currently available as a feature in Kibana.

(system) #8

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.