Visulizing the count of words in a pdf

Hello,
I want to make a visulation of the count of words in a pdf.
I have enabled the datafield to true.
I found here the response that i can make a term aggregation in the field that contains my pdf but that dosen't work for me it display " :neutral_face: no result found"

Could you provide a full recreation script as described in About the Elasticsearch category. It will help to better understand what you are doing. Please, try to keep the example as simple as possible.

A full reproduction script will help readers to understand, reproduce and if needed fix your problem. It will also most likely help to get a faster answer.

actually it's not about code.
it's about counting the number of words with kibana in a text field.
with a visulastion.
i found that in order to do an aggregation in a text field i need to enable datafield to true.
the field in witch i need to create the count of word is "attachement.content in the photo below:

i don't know why that works today:

I can know make a visulation of count of words in the attachement.content , but this visulation dosent respond in Lucene search , "it display always all the count of words".

what i want is when searching a word ,the visulaztion respond by displaying just the count for these word.
even if i add a filter that dosen't work.
I think the problem here because the data is unstructured ( not in rows)
also the count isn't true for example the word "un" is repeated 3 times but the visuliztion shows just 1 and for all of words

i found here
that term aggregation return the count of the number of document where the word exists notnot the total number of words across those documents.
so is there a way to made a visulastion on the total number of words ??

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.