Learning how to use the Strigo lab

Good day,
I would like to get help on how to use the strigo lab for Elastic Security Fundamentals: SIEM
I am new to this environment , I have already completed the 3 topics now I'm stuck at the lab after finishing Anomaly Detection.

Kindly assist, looking forward to your help.

Kind regards
Anele Daniel

Hi @aneled,

Welcome to the community! I've recategorized your post to the training topic to ensure it's picked up by the correct team.

Can you share what you mean by the lab is stuck? Is there a particular error you're receiving?

Let us know!

Hi Carly,
I'm stuck at the lab because i dont know how to use it ,its my first time using Strigo lab.

Is the a resouce that i can use to learn how to use the lab. I really like the SIEM course and this opportunity so i want to make the best of it and develop, its great opportunity that you offering me.

Hello @aneled ,

Where exactly are you stuck in the lab? Did you make it to the steps where you triggered the alert?

Good day,

I didn't reach that step I couldn't move forward because I have never used the lab before.

Is there a training I can follow to learn how to use the lab.

Kind regards

Anele Daniel

First, open your lab in Strigo, then select the "Labs" tab at the top and follow the instructions.

Hi Romian,
This is how my lab looks like when opened. When I click settings for lab setting it just show me a message to restart the machine and machine info.

Good day ,

I've been doing some research on how to use the Strigo lab.It seem like I need to get a code in order for me to access the Lab and the code must be issued to me by you guys in charge of the training.

So without a code I can not use the environment.
Kindly assist me

Kind regards

Anele Daniel

Good day Carly,

Hope you well, I've been doing some research on using strigo lab,it seems that I need a certain code from the training company in order for me to access the environment.

Can you please provide me with the code in order for me to complete the course .

Kind regards

Anele Daniel

Hi @aneled,

I'm not part of the training team, so sadly I'm not able to supply the code. If you contact training@elastic.co with details they should be able to assist further.

Let us know how you get on!

Thank you , I will do

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.