Load dashboard in kibana

Hi
when i am trying to load dashboard in kibana, i'm getting the below errors.
It will be great if someone help me with this issue.

ubuntu@ELK-Server:~/beats-dashboards-1.1.0$ ./load.sh 

Loading dashboards to http://localhost:9200 in .kibana
Loading search Cache-transactions:
{"error":"Content-Type header [application/x-www-form-urlencoded] is not supported","status":406}
Loading search DB-transactions:
{"error":"Content-Type header [application/x-www-form-urlencoded] is not supported","status":406}
Loading search Default-Search:
Loading search Errors:
Loading search Filesystem-stats:
Loading search HTTP-errors:
Loading search MongoDB-errors:
Loading search MongoDB-transactions:
Loading search MongoDB-transactions-with-write-concern-0:
Loading search MySQL-errors:
Loading search MySQL-Transactions:
Loading search Packetbeat-Search:
Loading search PgSQL-errors:
Loading search PgSQL-transactions:
Loading search Processes:
Loading search Proc-stats:
Loading search RPC-transactions:
Loading search System-stats:
Loading search System-wide:
Loading search Thrift-errors:

Could you supply more information? What version of the Elastic stack are you running? How are you attempting to load the dashboard?

No matching indices found: No indices match pattern "metricbeat-*"

i am getting this error now, i am using elasticsearch 6.3, kibana 6.3 and metricbeat as 5.6.

i am using client and server side so i want to collect metricbeat from my client side, i have used ssl certificate through logstash.

i don't know what is the error, everything is running properly but i'm getting this error.
No matching indices found: No indices match pattern "metricbeat-*"

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.