Loading Kibana dashboards using Metricbeat through HELM charts

Hi,
I am looking to load the default dashboards that come pre-built in Kibana by setting up a Kibana endpoint in metricbeat configuration. The "setup.kibana" option is not really available in the official metricbeat helm charts as a setting (helm-charts/values.yaml at main · elastic/helm-charts · GitHub). The option to setup a kibana endpoint is only available in the regular metricbeat.yml file which we generally use in a VM based deployment. (metricbeat.reference.yml | Metricbeat Reference [8.7] | Elastic)

# =================================== Kibana ===================================

# Starting with Beats version 6.0.0, the dashboards are loaded via the Kibana API.
# This requires a Kibana endpoint configuration.
setup.kibana:

Can someone provide insight on how I can add that setting to HELM charts to be able to establish connection between metricbeat and kibana so that I can execute "metricbeat setup --dashboards" command or use the "setup.dashboards.enabled" setting to load the dashboards?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.