Logstash not able to create index on elastic search

I am not able to create index on the elasticsearch by logstash .

I was able to create the index when I used it first time , but then I deleted the index, modified by logstash pipeline , and now I am not able to create.

Below is my logstash config

Sample Logstash configuration for creating a simple

Beats -> Logstash -> Elasticsearch pipeline.

input {
file {
path => "C:/Users/deepak.sharma/Documents/officedocs/samplefile.txt"
}
}
filter {
csv {
separator => "|"
columns => ["info","timestamp","transactionid","time","messageid","flag","applicationservice","time1","application"]
}

}
output {
elasticsearch {
hosts => ["127.0.0.1:9200"]
index => "analyze-profile-logs"
}
}

output from logstash debug

[2019-11-13T09:22:09,365][DEBUG][logstash.instrument.periodicpoller.cgroup] One or more required cgroup files or directories not found: /proc/self/cgroup, /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuacct, /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu
[2019-11-13T09:22:09,658][DEBUG][logstash.instrument.periodicpoller.jvm] collector name {:name=>"ParNew"}
[2019-11-13T09:22:09,658][DEBUG][logstash.instrument.periodicpoller.jvm] collector name {:name=>"ConcurrentMarkSweep"}
[2019-11-13T09:22:10,487][DEBUG][org.logstash.execution.PeriodicFlush][main] Pushing flush onto pipeline.
[2019-11-13T09:22:14,366][DEBUG][logstash.instrument.periodicpoller.cgroup] One or more required cgroup files or directories not found: /proc/self/cgroup, /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuacct, /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu

I tried the suggestion on a few other discussions to downgrade the Logstash version to 6.2.4 and it is working , with Java 8 , Earlier I had java 11 . Wanted to know if the latest version 7.4.2 still have the bug .

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.