Greetings Logstash Community!
Hearty thanks to everyone in the community who has contributed and helped make the Logstash community so healthy and successful. Whether it be issues, PRs, or any other suggestions around the project, all the users out there are very grateful. Logstash has an amazing ecosystem of around 200 plugins now, and it’s been really exciting to see the recent dramatic growth in usage within the past months. The wealth of plugins is a huge contributor to this success, making Logstash very dynamic and inviting for so many different use cases.
As we continue to grow, we’re working even more closely with the community to better foster this success together. We’ve had awesome community members step up to help drive some plugins and below is a list of community maintainers along with plugin ownership. Please feel free to @user them in Discuss or Github for plugin specific topics on either platform.
- Magnus Bäck - Discuss: @magnusbaeck, Github: magnusbaeck
- Philippe Weber - Discuss: @wiibaa, Github: wiibaa
- Avishai Ish-Shalom - Discuss: @nukemberg, Github: avishai-ish-shalom
- Joseph Lawson - Discuss: @Joe_Lawson, Github: joekiller
- Fabien Baligand - Discuss: @fbaligand, Github: fbaligand
- Bjorn Puttman - Discuss: @dstore_dbap, Github: dstore-dbap
- Russell Savage - Discuss: @russellsavage, Github: russorat
- Dimitris Verraros - Discuss: @vervas, Github: vervas
- Lucas Bremgartner - Discuss: @breml, Github: breml
- Inga Feick - Discuss: @IngaFeick, Github: IngaFeick
- Jorrit Folmer - Github: jorritfolmer
- Brian Palmer - Github: codekitchen
- Vincent Le - Discuss: @vinnyoodles, Github: vinnyoodles
- Garry Van Diggele - Github: GvD49
- Jon Gifford - Github: kiwigaffa
- Eric Johnson - Github: erjohnson
- Jiri Kadlcik - Github: AgentW4C
Community Plugin Owners
Interested in Helping?
Special thanks to all the community maintainers. For those who are curious around where they can help, we're looking for maintainers for community maintained Logstash plugins. Here's a list of plugins that are looking for some love! There's a community maintainers guide to help with getting started. If something catches your eye and you’re interested in joining the effort, please send me a message here on Discuss!
Additional details are in this blog post.