Logstash Plugins Community Maintainers

Greetings Logstash Community!

Hearty thanks to everyone in the community who has contributed and helped make the Logstash community so healthy and successful. Whether it be issues, PRs, or any other suggestions around the project, all the users out there are very grateful. Logstash has an amazing ecosystem of around 200 plugins now, and it’s been really exciting to see the recent dramatic growth in usage within the past months. The wealth of plugins is a huge contributor to this success, making Logstash very dynamic and inviting for so many different use cases.

As we continue to grow, we’re working even more closely with the community to better foster this success together. We’ve had awesome community members step up to help drive some plugins and below is a list of community maintainers along with plugin ownership. Please feel free to @user them in Discuss or Github for plugin specific topics on either platform.

Community Maintainers

Community Plugin Owners

Interested in Helping?

Special thanks to all the community maintainers. For those who are curious around where they can help, we're looking for maintainers for community maintained Logstash plugins. Here's a list of plugins that are looking for some love! There's a community maintainers guide to help with getting started. If something catches your eye and you’re interested in joining the effort, please send me a message here on Discuss!

Additional details are in this blog post.

Thanks,
Alvin

2 Likes

Hurray!
Welcome to you all and thanks for doing such an awesome job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,

Thanks for your work too :slightly_smiling:

I would like to ask about the status of logstash-input-gelf. It is not listed in the maintainers list so I would like to get in touch about it and help if possible. Tried to reach out on irc too with no luck.

cheers and thanks in advance,
Dimitris

Please start another thread with any questions you have around that :slight_smile:

Thanks Dimitris, I sent you a message directly.

Hi
In WinSCP, I have a config file in which i want to change the document_id to an attribute which already exists in the index to which i am referring.
Please help with the syntax.
Default is:
#document_id => "%{[@metadata][generated_id]}"
I want the generated id to be replaced by an attribute called "reportsyncqueueid"

How to do it?

Please start your own thread, this is not related to this topic.

Hi Team,

Thanks for your Answer, IAm getting an below error in virtual box logstash server (OS-CentOS7_64_bit)

{:timestamp=>"2016-08-04T02:35:28.566000-0400", :message=>"stopping pipeline", :id=>"main"}
{:timestamp=>"2016-08-04T03:22:19.278000-0400", :message=>"Pipeline aborted due to error", :exception=>#<LogStash::ConfigurationError: The setting host in plugin elasticsearch is obsolete and is no longer available. Please use the 'hosts' setting instead. You can specify multiple entries separated by comma in 'host:port' format. If you have any questions about this, you are invited to visit https://discuss.elastic.co/c/logstash and ask.>, :backtrace=>["/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.4-java/lib/logstash/config/mixin.rb:87:in config_init'", "org/jruby/RubyHash.java:1342:ineach'", "/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.4-java/lib/logstash/config/mixin.rb:71:in config_init'", "/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.4-java/lib/logstash/outputs/base.rb:63:ininitialize'", "/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.4-java/lib/logstash/output_delegator.rb:74:in register'", "/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.4-java/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:181:instart_workers'", "org/jruby/RubyArray.java:1613:in each'", "/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.4-java/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:181:instart_workers'", "/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.4-java/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:136:in run'", "/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.4-java/lib/logstash/agent.rb:473:instart_pipeline'"], :level=>:error}

In client server error below

2016/08/04 03:50:29.801812 Connecting to [192.168.5.157]:5000 (192.168.5.157)
2016/08/04 03:50:29.802534 Failure connecting to 192.168.5.157: dial tcp 192.168.5.157:5000: connection refused

Kindly reply me do the needfull.

Thanks,
bala

Please start your own thread, this is not related at all.