Can anyone point me the location for marvel document?
I am mainly interested to know about statistic.
- What is the meaning of Load(1m) graph.
- Load graph Color difference (white, yellow and red)?
- What is the ideal range of IOPs?
- What is the search request rate mean?
These are the few example, but it will be grate if someone have full marvel documentation for each graph.
I don't believe we have that, just what is available here - https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/marvel/current/index.html
It's a good idea though and I have raised it with the Marvel team to see what we can do.
Thank you Mark!
Link which you mentioned, i have already gone through but didn't find helpful.
Please let me know if Marvel team can provide the document soon.
I believe this type of document is helpful to everyone.
Thank you for your feedback. We are indeed actively working on providing more helpful documentation in the tooltips via UI for better usability. Stay tuned!
By the way, you asked:
What is the meaning of Load(1m) graph.
- system load average over X minute, in this case over 1 minute.
Load graph Color difference (white, yellow and red)?
- I'm not sure which chart you're referring to here, so maybe screen shot would help? But different colors in a given chart usually don't mean anything. For example, Kibana's Load chart will show three colors for showing three different metrics (Load Average over 1m, 5m, 15m), so that it's easier to distinguish one from another.
What is the search request rate mean?
- Search Rate - Total Shards: Number of search requests being executed across primary and replica shards. A single search can run against multiple shards!