While setting up the pasword for the built-in ES accounts by logging into the newly setup 3 node cluster
docker exec -it es01 sh then running
bin/elasticsearch-setup-passwords interactive --url https://localhost:9200
sh-5.0# bin/elasticsearch-setup-passwords interactive --url https://localhost:9200
Failed to determine the health of the cluster running at https://localhost:9200 Unexpected response code  from calling GET https://localhost:9200/_cluster/health?pretty Cause: master_not_discovered_exception It is recommended that you resolve the issues with your cluster before running elasticsearch-setup-passwords. It is very likely that the password changes will fail when run against an unhealthy cluster.
.P12 Certificates for respective nodes have been transferred. Below elasticsearch.yml
cluster.name: "docker-cluster" network.host: 0.0.0.0
Have setup a 3-node Elasticsearch cluster using docker-compose. Followed below steps:
- Initialize a docker swarm. On ES11 run docker swarm init. Follow the instructions to join 12 and 13 to the swarm.
- Create an overlay network docker network create -d overlay --attachable elastic
- If necessary, bring down the current cluster and remove all the associated volumes by running docker-compose down -v
- Create SSL certificates for ES with docker-compose -f create-certs.yml run --rm create_certs
- Copy the certs for es02 and 03 to the respective servers
- Use this busybox to create the overlay network on 02 and 03 sudo docker run -itd --name containerX --net [network name] busybox
- Configure certs on 02 and 03 with docker-compose -f config-certs.yml run --rm config_certs
- Start the cluster with docker-compose up -d on each server
- Set the passwords for the built-in ES accounts by logging into the cluster docker exec -it es11 sh then running bin/elasticsearch-setup-passwords interactive --url localhost:9200
gets error at steps 9. What am I missing?