Merge 2 dashboards into 1 Common Dashboard

Is there a way to display 2 different dashboards under a single screen as a common dashboard. There are 2 different dashboards created for 2 different project collection. From my business stand point both comes under the same umbrella but the teams, access project solutions logging mechanism are different.
At present, we have 2 independent ES, LS, KB configured for both the projects and its working fine.
The only ask is to show the dashboards for both these projects on a single screen. So that my business don't need to rely on 2 different URLs. Everything needs to be in a single page.

Can this be achieved ?

I m using ES 5.4 and also note we wont be able to make a common ES/KS servers common we have to keep it separate due to business reasons.

Kibana can only talk to a single Elasticsearch instance at a time. I'm not aware of a way to mix two instances. Even if you had some kind of coordinating node, I can't think how you'd be able to let it choose which cluster or which Kibana index to talk to.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.